2332 Croix Drive, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451


In many cases, you may be well-advised to initially filed a supplemental claim as opposed to going directly to a higher-level review or filing a Notice of Disagreement (“NOD”) with the Board of Veterans Appeals (“BVA”).  You can file a supplemental claim seeking benefits previously denied on higher-level review or by the either the BVA or the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.  If you provide new and materials evidence to the VA, the agency is obligated to issue a new decision based upon all the evidence of record- not simply that upon which the original decision was based.  While the VA has not publicly disclosed whether you may be granted a hearing for a supplemental claim, I believe that a hearing process will be put into place and that claimants should request a hearing in writing when filing supplemental clai


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form