PHYSICAL EVALUATION BOARD & VETERANS RIGHTS ATTORNEY
If you are a service member who has been injured in the line of duty, here are five reasons why you need to hire John "Jack" Gately:
- As a former judge advocate and disabled veteran who has focused on this market for more than twenty years, John Gately has learned how to make the military and VA disability claims systems work for you, not against you.
- While many lawyers will tell you how good they are, John Gately can prove it. For his efforts on behalf of service members and veterans, he has been awarded an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell and has earned his place on The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in America. Read about how ratings are assigned to lawyers on their web site at www.martindale.com. You cannot buy an "AV" rating, you have to earn it.
- Jack Gately knows how to develop the evidence needed to get the best possible outcome for you. Just check out the clients testimonials under the Clients and PEB Cases sections of this site to see that this is true. When you do, you will find real people with whom you can actually speak as opposed to vague claims made on a web site.
- Perhaps the most important reason for hiring him is the peace of mind that you will have knowing that John Gately will be there for you from start to finish. For medical boards, he will work with you from the start of your military medical board through the VA disability and vocational rehabilitation claims process.
- As a disabled veteran, Jack Gately knows what it is like to go through the claims process and have to justify your pain, heartache and limitations to others. He has been in your shoes and will never forget how that feels.